Monday, April 8, 2013

Inaugural post!

So I love reading makeup blogs. I get my color/texture/sparkle fix and then I don't feel the need spend my money unless it was something super awesome. Then just like everyone else who sees something that looks fun and easy I thought 'I could do that'.

So why should you care?

I'm a jeweler. My hands are shit. I have got so many scars and scrapes and dents on my hands that I look like I exfoliate with glass shards. Nail polish makes me feel fancy and covers the black gunk that manages to stay behind after I scrape them clean(ish).

My objective here is to review polish the way it looks a few days AFTER you get your mani and then go to work at the junkyard. The treatments and the lotions and the everything else they throw at a person hoping something to last more than a day.

A traditional polish review will do most people perfectly fine, but I need to know how it acts after you've washed your hands three times, slipped with a metal file, buffed five rings, and then accidentally set it on fire a little.

I'll be back later with some pictures and a review!

1 comment:

  1. Or when you wash your hands 14 times? (one day I counted) and then melt/vaporize your nail polish with the laser welder? yes please. research away...

    ReplyDelete