Sunday, April 14, 2013

ORLY Bonder Review

 Like I posted earlier in the week, China Glaze Champagne Kisses is one of my favorite polishes. Unfortunately, on my nails it lasts only a day or two before it peels off in giant chunks. So I picked up the bonder to see if I could make it last a little longer.

And how! I got a five whole workdays out of this stuff. Made a little sandwich (bonder, polish layer, another layer of bonder, and more polish) and it was amazing. After five days it began to chip, but that's no surprise considering what I put my hands through.There was also the expected tip wear, but my nails were getting too long so I just clipped it off and it looked great!

Here are my hands in all their disgusting glory. That's polishing compound, and it only completely comes off after a hot shower. You can see some came off on my index finger, but that was what my bird tried to pick off. 





  Give it a try. I'll be using this stuff every week.









No comments:

Post a Comment