Monday, April 8, 2013

So here is the general layout of my hands. Because my left hand holds whatever I am working on, it ends up taking all the abuse from the tools held in my right hand. The moment you cut through the center of a ring and don't realize it, slicing right into the flesh of your finger is particularly awful.


 Plus I have these two jerks. One likes to pick at my polish, the other likes to use her beak instead of a simple 'no'.























Right now I'm testing the Orly rubberized bonder with China Glaze's 'Champagne Kisses'. It's hands down one of my favorite polishes, but when it chips it does so in huge flakes. I'm really hoping the bonder makes it last at least a few days longer. So far so good, but I had the last two days off, so wear was light.




We'll see what happens next!

No comments:

Post a Comment